At Mi-Place at the Shore, you live in a community, not just an apartment.
Gather with neighbors at the clubhouse, workout in the fitness center, take a dip in the pool. Let Fido exercise and meet his canine neighbors at the dog park. Best of all, it’s all included with your rent!
- Resident’s Lounge
- Weight Room
- Yoga/Aerobics Room
- Cardio Fitness Room
- Outdoor Pool with Lounge Area
- Fire pits
- Large Patio/Terrace
- Barbecue Area
- Dog Park
- Pond View
- Bring your cat(s) or dog only. There is a limit of two pets (maximum or combination) of dogs or cats per apartment. Please note: 5 School View Drive is a pet-free building.
- Any pet permitted under the policy must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs are restricted to a combined weight limit of 40 lbs or less in apartments and 60 lbs or less in townhomes and certain apartments.
- The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Great Dane, Akita, Siberian Husky and Wolf – Hybrids.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE pet administration fee in the amount of ($250.00) is due upon lease signing for each pet.
- A monthly pet fee per animal of ($30.00) will be charged as additional rent.
- Tenants who do not immediately register their pets will be fined ($500) on top of the pet administration fee and pet rent.
- Tenants must provide proof of breed, vaccinations and licenses for approved dogs and cats prior to move in.
- Pets are not permitted to roam the grounds. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cat(s) must be transported in a pet carrier.
- The tenant is responsible for clearing up after their pet throughout the property grounds, including the dog park area. Any tenant who does not immediately pick up after their pet will be fined up to ($500), 2nd offense ($1,000) and third offense will be sent to our attorney for eviction proceedings.
- The tenant will be responsible for the cost to repair and/ or replace any items damaged by any pet.
- The landlord reserves the right to remove any pet that is not kept in accordance with this policy, becomes a nuisance, or causes damage to an apartment or property grounds.
- The Mi-Place Pet Addendum will have more information.